Call for Abstracts
Guidelines and rules for abstract submission
Please include the following information in your abstract file and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Presenting author’s full name (CAPITAL, bold)
- Author and co-authors' full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address
- Preference: oral communication or poster
- Preferred topic category: Back to the future: novel psychoactive substances; Behavioral addictions; Behavioral and cognitive therapies in addiction; Imaging the addiction; Receptors and circuits in addiction; Neurodegeneration; Neuroinflammation; Neurotransmitters and plasticity; Non-invasive techniques in addiction; Pharmacogenomics in addiction; Risk factors in addiction
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1
- Abstract title and presenting author’s name: CAPITAL, bold
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts should preferably contain previously unpublished results.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by will be scheduled and included in the Conference proceedings.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors' consent to publication
(e.g. in the Conference proceedings, Conference website, Programmes and other promotion, etc.)
- All listed co-authors must have reviewed the abstract and accepted responsibility for its content.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- The Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details provided in the form are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- The Local Organizing Committee will review abstracts. Following the information regarding acceptance, scheduling information will be sent to the abstract submitter.
- At least one author will attend the Conference to present the abstract if selected for the program. Authors will immediately notify the Conference secretariat if they are unable to present their abstract or if the presenting author has changed.